You are teaching me how to sit up all by myself and I think I am doing pretty well!
You are also showing me how to stand. I am just now getting it, but if you give me another couple weeks I think I'll be really good at it.
After all that playing one of my favorite parts is nap time! Look Dad, we both sleep the same! I want to be just like you when I grow up and Mom says that is just fine with her.
(It was really hot in the room and SUNNY, Ty takes up the whole bed when you sleep with him he moves so much! Both boys had the sun on their faces I have no idea how they were sleeping)I Love You Dad! Come home from work soon so we can play again! I'll try my hardest not to puke on you, but I wont make any guarantees, sometimes it just slips out.
Love,
Ty
6 comments:
That is too stinkin cute! Ya right now he looks more like a Bragg but you never know, he may start looking more like a Spence as he gets older. BTW, love your blankie Ty! ;)
P.S. After looking past Ty's cuteness in those photos I noticed - Matt's legs in the 2nd pic look exceptionally amazon long! LOL
Let's not talk about Ty's leg-length in the last picture, eh?
Well, I must say I was touched with just the glint of a tear in my eye until I got to the puke part and then the laughter began! Can't wait to play with that little Ty-guy next week!
That was cute! :) I love that my boys 'play' with their Dad too... :)
Matt, you are such a good dad, but then everyone knew you would be.
Post a Comment