
While I was pregnant, a co-worker of mine gave us parts of a work out called P90X. Some on DVD and some he loaded straight onto my laptop. Matt did it a lot back then, it's a video you follow with different exercises but it keeps your work out to an hour long and is intense. I couldnt really do it with him at that time. Well the other night I was thinking of what to do for my exercising and decided to do Plyometrics, something that Matt hadn't done yet. It is one of the parts to P90X. It deals mainly with squats, lunges and jumping but it gets your heart rate up. It was (and still is) too cold to run outside now and I found this a maybe a good alternative I could try. Both of us did it and BOY was it INTENSE! Well it wasn't so bad doing it, or waking up the next morning but as the day went on my legs got more and more sore.
I am excited to start doing P90X with Matt more often, it's a little bit longer then I usually exercise but I need to tone up a little. I lost all my pregnancy weight a couple months ago so now it's time to BUFF up a little. Hopefully I wont BULK up any, we all know that isn't attractive for women. Matt is excited too, that we can both work out together, doing the same thing.
I am excited to start doing P90X with Matt more often, it's a little bit longer then I usually exercise but I need to tone up a little. I lost all my pregnancy weight a couple months ago so now it's time to BUFF up a little. Hopefully I wont BULK up any, we all know that isn't attractive for women. Matt is excited too, that we can both work out together, doing the same thing.
5 comments:
That's nice that you get to kick your own butts at the same time. That doesn't sound right . . .
It's a great exercise program. I've been using it for months now. It works great. I've never felt better.
I heard that was a MAJOR workout! JEALOUS... ;)
My sister and her husband have both done that before with impressive results. Good job and keep at it- it will be worth it- need to talk myself into that- or something
HD bought that for "us" on e bay a bit ago and I've done a week sofar, but it really is intense! I can't do a pull-up to save my life so I need to use a chair, and I'm not that great at push-ups either but I'm sure I'll get better over time. Have fun with it though!
Post a Comment