Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Time

Okay all lets talk turkey, Okay just kidding, I don't really know what that means but hey I thought is sounded festive.

I am excited for tomorrow I get the day off and get to eat a whole bunch of yummy food! Matt is going to play football up in Herriman at 8 am then we will be heading down to play football with the rest of the family at 9:30 am. It should be an excellent day tomorrow!
Work is going to be bad today though, Sharon is in Vegas for Conners football tournament and Cindy has to leave early today. We'll see how that goes.

Anyways Hope all have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a Silly Goose, Mick! Oppps...silly trukey?

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all. Love ya

Kristin said...

I am excited for the rolls. Mom is making mine and I am making a pie for her. Fair trade right?

Anonymous said...

Hope work wasn't too bad! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Holly said...

I love ya' Mick! It has been fun being with all of you. :)