Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dentist

So ever since I was a kid I have hated the dentist. Not the actual dentist, just how he puts his fingers in my mouth and pulls and drills and uses that sucker thing. Its bad, well usually I require triple the amount of Novocaine that the average person does because if i feel a tinge of "pressure" then i jump a mile high in the chair. Well ever since we moved to Herriman we use Dr. Bromley. He is GREAT! I never feel a thing he always has a good movie ready for me and when he sees tears welling up in my eyes before he give me the Novocaine (I dont do needles) he just keeps on going when he sees my eyes filling with tears. (Yes is still cry and I am 22). Haha See mom, you and dad don't have to hold my arms, legs, and head anymore! Yay! I think this was the first time I went to go get a filling by myself too. What a grown up I am :). Although half my face was numb still when I got to work and I came to find that someone switched my whole computer from BYU to Utah everything. Haha Haha so funny Mike Ross. Oh and here is the syrup, nothing exciting just the world highest block stack ever that i did over the weekend.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha, no wonder you didn't mind moving your apointment when Sierra was born :) I like to get the laughing gas. I have a few teeth to take care of this month. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

BTW, Mickie apparently likes to play with blocks on her own. And we got her WHAT? for Xmas?

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, it was bad. Her dad had to actually take time off work to go woth us! It all started with the "Fossil."

Colton loves our new dentist too. He got to have laughing gas last week. He was a little bit goofy.

Anonymous said...

I still cry too Mickie, fear not.

And um... are you SURE that's the highest block tower EVER?

Holly said...

I won't take it personally that you do not like dentists. I have known a couple in my days. ;) Love the tower-goof ball. :)