Friday, November 30, 2007

Party time!


We had our Christmas Party last night, it was a little early in the year for it but it was still lovely. We had it at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building so it was gorgeous! The food was great and the company was better. I really am thankful for my job and the people I work with they are all awesome. You couldn't ask for better owners. With the market slowing they are determined to retain all the employees that work here even when other title company's are letting go a third to half of their staffs even during this holiday season. Also, they have scrimped and saved to still give a little bonus for the end of the year, which I thought wouldn't even happen. Darrell and Jim are wonderful great men who really do care about thier employees and customers. Just thought I would brag about the company I work for...
I better get going though property taxes are due today, that means it will be busy busy!

6 comments:

Holly said...

WOW! That is neat. Isn't it wonderful to be blessed with such a great workplace? Some times that isn't always the case. Glad you had a good time last night. :)

Bobbie said...

So fun. Jeremy and I were excited to hit the Continental Christmas Party this year. They are supposed to be good. Uno however had different plans and bedrest doesn't include dinner and dancing. :-)

Kristin said...

Nice, a christmas bonus! That always helps with the shopping.

I have to say I like Will's work christmas parties so much better now. Costco here we come :) Hey you want to watch our kids next saturday for it ;)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Fun! I'm not sure if Quiksilver has a Christmas party, but Art does love the company, so we do have that to be thankful for:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you work for some good guys.

the almighty one said...

coool. i dont know what else to say. i did something new to my blog thing. love ya guys