Thursday, November 8, 2007
This is Matt
I stand corrected, apparently. I was just informed that there is a language that is spoken by all bloggers, not understood by us outsiders. I thought it would be fun to post a "comment." I soon learned that my interpretation of comment, according to bloggers, is incrediably WRONG! My lovely wife corrected me by saying that a comment is a response to a "blog." I want to first appologize to Mickie for any imbarrassment she may have received, from my ignorance. I assure you, it was a simple mistake. Then I went to the dictionary to look up the words comment and blog. Comment- remark, observation, criticism, or note of explanation. Blog- write entries, or add material. Even though I feel like the word "Blogg," is a word created by the american people, who also created words like, "for shizzy" and "narly," I will try to use the correct lingo, on this site. Although, this blog entry, would be more of an observation of what I have learned and a remark to my wifes criticism, so I will call this one a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
but it's still a blog. :-)
Welcome to the life of blogging Matt. It is the bomb fo shizzle.
TOO FUNNY! You make me giggle...
Post a Comment