Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here they are!~


So here are the pictures I didn't take many yesterday. The first one is of Nathias who is my co~worker and Jason Ivins who is one of the attorneys who we work with alot. Jason is a Cougar fan but he thought he would be funny and be a Utes Fan. I thought it was pretty clever, he has a mullet wig on and fake tat sleeves on. HAHA No offense to you Ute fans I just thought it was great. Nate didn't care either.
Next is of Tori and I on sports day.
The last is of Suzanne and I aren't we the biggest geeks? I think you can see my tonsils in that picture. haha... too much chocolate for me. Matt and Nate (Suzanne's boy friend) didn't dress up! Matt never does, and Nate works construction so dressing up would have been hard. Anyways we watched casino Royale last night. I like that movie, oh and I fell down the stairs that hurt pretty bad. I have a nice big ole bruise on my arm, my back, and my bum... well not sure about my back and my bum (they haven't surfaced yet). Yeah so after that I really didn't feel like going anywhere last night. Hope everyone had a safe Halloween! Now lets see everyone else's pictures!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

You two are geeks!!

Mickie, you are always good for a fall down the stairs. I remeber hearing you fall down ours a few times. Although yours would really hurt how steep they are.

Holly said...

You two make me giggle! Yes...I can see all the way to the back of your throat... ;) I am so glad you guys had a good evening. Our pictures our posted...Con's is the best. :)

Will said...

I'm sorry that you're hurt. C'mon over and Kristin will "mother" you. She's good at it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about you sore backside.

I love the Ute fan gag...clever!

You are truly crazed Cougar fans in that pic!

I hope Colton post's his youth size 12 Batman costume he wore last night...scray.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Fell down the stairs? Ouch! Now that sounds like something I would do! If you need more candy, we have plenty! Oh, and I am going to make a special post for you today.....Art's costume three Halloween's ago!

Anonymous said...

What Crazy fans! Yeah we should have taken a picture of the bums. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

OK, I HAD to write this:
Suzanne - Is Mickie's bum really so swollen that you had to refer to it in the plural form???

Anonymous said...

Maybe the "bums" were costumes someone was dressed as... I don't know... clutzy girls.

The blue hair is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Just for clarification, the bums refered to in my prior comment were not literally bums, but Matt and Nate because they didn't dress up for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

They did dress up...Nate was a construction worker and Matt was a business man. I bet they looked pretty authentic!!