First of all I would like to say Congrats to Nate and Kelly, another little Niece or Nephew will be great! I am excited.
The other reason I am happy and excited is............ Yes GO COUGARS!!! Mountain West Conference CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! I love it. I have footage and I'll have to post it tomorrow because my camera battery was almost dead and I didn't have my charger with me this morning. Kristin will probably have to tell you about how her and Will got in. But it was great fun and I am VERY glad that the outcome was good. I would have been razzed around the office for weeks had they lost. It was yet again another good game.
Thanksgiving was great as well being around family and friends is always nice. I really didn't take any pictures there I am sure most everyone else did so surf around and I sure you will find some. We played football, which is Matt's most favorite part, went bowling, played with Holly and Eric's Wii and ate yummy yummy food. Let me tell you come Friday, Matt and I were sore! It was a lot of fun though.
Suzanne, Colton, Seth, (Colton's friend who lives with my parents) and Kenzie (our cousin on the Bragg side) Slept over at Wal*Mart to get the good deals. I got a present for Tanner and that is about it. Other people I hear got some good deals like Holly and her Cordless Guitar Colton snagged for her. You'll have to ask Holly or Colton about that story.
Friday Matt and I worked and we hung out with family again we missed out on Arts Quiksilver discount, we'll have to wait a little bit then to finish up our Christmas shopping there. Friday night BYU basketball beat #6 ranked Louisville and on Saturday night they were SO CLOSE to beating #1 ranked UNC they ended up losing by ten but they pulled away with seconds left in the game. The whole game was so close!
All and all the weekend was great my voice has been on and off all weekend because of all the fun and I think I might be coming down with something. Last night Matt and I went to bed at 9:30 it was great. Now it back to work... I'll post pictures and videos tomorrow.
7 comments:
Sorry you are losing your voice and your bodies are sore. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the pictures.
I am pretty jelouse of the 9:30 bed time. Will did take Sierra last night so I could go to sleep at 10:30.
Yep...godd times, good times!
And I do hope someone tells the guitar story at walmart, but with out Colton's motions of the foot slide, I'm not sure you could fully appreciate the slyness of the move.
And Matt getting Will and Kristin in to the game is priceless too!
Hopefully your voice will not be gone for an entire week. Ugh. :-( If it is, I'm SO SORRY.
My voice has been off and on too. Yuck! Anyway, as of the first Art will have discount available again so feel free! Thanks for playing this weekend, it really was a good one!
Man alive. This weekend was a roller coaster. Good times for sure. Thanks everyone!
FUN! FUN! FUN! I have not even posted all my pics and my blog. UGH! Colton rocked when getting me that Guitar. Gotta love 'em! ;)
Post a Comment