Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh the Thinks you can Think!

Ty thinks up a lot of funny things. He says a lot of funny things. I thought I would share a few so he could read how he spoke years from now.

Instead of saying "open your eyes!" he says "get your eyes out!"

When Matt (or anyone else for that matter) has a little bit of a furrowed brow or is focused and thinking he takes that as "Daddy (or whomever else) NOT happy!"

Nothing is little in his book, it's just baby size. "Mom look a baby airplane!" when it is really high in the sky and looks small.

Anytime he is wondering what someone is doing he says "Mom, What you Doing here?" I wish I could type the voice inflections that he uses.

He sings a lot of songs, they usually go "dun dun doo doo dun dun Mommy do do do May-ee, ddooo la la la Daddy la dun dun duh!" followed up with "Mommy singin' the song with Ty?"

When he thinks you have a bad attitude he says "Mom, why you being the grumpy gus!"

He counts like this "One, two, thee, four, three, four!" there are essentially three of everything.

Letters are not letters, they are T Y Ty's! Case in point driving in the car looking at store signs, if he spots any letters he know he says " MOM LOOK T Y Ty's!" He know the letters, T, Y, A, B, C and sometimes S. We're working on a letter every other week or so. Oh and any sports shirt with three letters is a BYU Cougars shirt. Even though it usually says WSU Cougars around here.

Whenever Maylee is wearing a dress he calls her a Princess. (Have no idea where he picked that up, seriously) and all the other days he calls her Maylee Girl. He loves to point out that Mommy and Maylee are Girls and Daddy and Ty Ty are Boys.

When he is nervous of something and wants to get away he'll yell  "GET THAT OUTTA HERE!" (Like the evil witch in Snow White with the apple he yells that at her every time.

Oatmeal is Oat-ta-meal, Applesauce is Apple-auce.

Oh and P.S. ask my Mom and Dad, the kid NEVER stops talking, NEVER! Even in his sleep I tell you, he is chatting away.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Nope, never stops talking even in his sleep. But he only woke up your dad, I only woke up when he yelled at some one in his sleep. And that's what I get for letting him sleep in grandma and grandpa's bed...LOL!

This reminds me of when Jason was three and he would say, "gramma, where are you taking me?" Instead of..."where are we going?"

Cursed verification, I 'll try one more time!

Spence Ohana said...

These are great! Put a smile on my face reading them!

Michaela said...

What a funny little guy! So cute!