Happy Birthday to ME! Here are 27 things you may or may not have known about me.
1. I am a twin, Happy Birthday to the best Twinner in the world Suzanne! Love you Lady!
2. I am left handed, so is Suzanne, we are the only ones in our family. I have a sneaky suspicion that Suzanne should have been right handed since she does everything else with her right hand. I must have bullied her into being a lefty. Yeah I did that sort of thing.
3. Insects, Reptiles, Rodents... no big deal, i'm not scared of them at all.
4. I have a high enough IQ to be in the MENSA club, maybe this is why I always feel the need to correct everyone's spelling and grammar (Seriously... me right? Everyone laugh now)
5. I think the #1 reason Matt married me is because I get 99% of his jokes. Whether I laugh or roll my eyes is a different story.
6. I practiced and performed at a Belly Dancing Bazaar in High School... I still have the awesome costume my mom sewed for me to prove it.
7. I LOVE to read, Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book but i'll read just about any type of book.
8. I get goosebumps attending BYU sporting events and I actually have to fight back tears of joy at the beginning. (Am I my fathers daughter or what)
9. I am named after both of my lovely Grandmothers... Mickie is a nickname of my middle name.
10. My first kiss was Matt, on May 6th 2001 and we got married May 6th 2006, 5 years later. (Cue the "Awe so SWEET" reactions now)
11. I am a Belieber and actually consciously counted down the days until his new single "Boyfriend" came out.
12. When I was a kid I tried to limbo under barbed wire, you can guess how that turned out.
13. I am super scared of heights, deep water and whales
14. I am not a touchy, feely, huggy person, unless it's my husband or children. I have a bubble. If I do hug you however appreciate it, I really meant it.
15. People say I am a people person... I disagree. It takes quite a bit of effort on my part to be that way.
16. My favorite color is Pink. Blue is a close second.
17. I am pregnant again. (Big surprise... due 10/9/12 only 6 weeks behind Suzanne)
18. I don't sleep well if my bed wasn't made before I got in it. I have made Matt get out of bed before so I could make the bed and get back in.
19. I won't share my glass of milk with anyone but Matt. Something about sharing milk grosses me out.
20. I sing really loud in the shower and car and I don't care who's listening.
21. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE shopping. But I love new clothes. Thanks to my mom, husband and siblings for helping with the new clothes so I rarely have to go to stores.
22. I wear the same horseshoe necklace everyday, Matt gave it to me years ago.
23. I don't and haven't ever owned an apple product. One of these days i'll get an Iphone, Ipad, Ipod or MACBook. They are just so stinkin' expensive!
24. I wear a size 6 shoe.
25. My most favorite people on the planet are #1 Matt and #2 is a tie between Ty and Maylee. They are seriously the best.
26. I had to bust out a calculator to figure out how old I was turning this year.
27. I love to travel and have had the opportunity to visit many places, I think my favorite was Guatemala...minus the Shigella.
+(2).jpg)



11 comments:
Happy Birthday! That was fun. Learned all kinds of things about you. I don't hug either. I almost wish I was huggie because it can be awkward sometimes when everyone is hugging and I am waving. :)
And I had no idea you were THAT smart. I mean I knew you were smart, but wow!
See it's because of your IQ that you came up with 27 where I could only come up with 17 for my 34th last week. ;) We have a lot in common cuz. Except I am terrifed of insects. Stephen and I started going steady May 17th 1995, got married May 18th 2002 (17th was a Friday). I am super scared of heights and hate driving over overpasses. I too like to have my sheets tucked in properly and bed made before getting in it to sleep - Stephen on the other hand loves to untuck our top sheet and wrap it around his feet...drives me nuts! I'm a Belieber too, but not too fond of Boyfriend. #26 made me LOL, I had to do the math in my head using the year I was born to figure out how old I was turning this year - we're getting old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
P.S. word verification 2 times!
Loved your list Mickie! PS WAS #17 A SURPRISE TO ANYONE ELSE?? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!
Cracked me up how you snuck in #17....lol! I guess you will see who reads your blog, huh?
Happy Birthday!!!
Surprised I didn't know a few of those things.
Happy Birthday! You are tied with Suzanne for favorite sister :) Love you and I hope it is a great Birthday!
Happy Birthday Mickie. Just so you know I taught Matt how to shop for his wife and how to romance her during his married life.
Matt kissed you less than a year after moving there? A wild woman after the new guy in town. So glad to have you in the family.
Happy, happy birthday!!!!! Loved the 27 facts about you. And congrats!!!! Sneaky, sneaky. Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating.
Congratulations on another baby! You sure sneaked that in there. I hope your day was ok and that May is doing better. Congratulations again! Your kids are so adorable.
Congrats on another little one! How exciting!! Hopefully Maylee gets feeling better....poor thing!
Oh, sad, I missed your birthday! Happy late birthday! Did you do anything fun? I love how you snuck in #17! Yay for another M&M Spence baby!!
Oh I'm with you on #5 and #26! ALthough I must say I knew quite a bit of these things already:) Even your shoe size!
Post a Comment