Miss Maylee is officially one today! Wow.
She is a precious little lady that LOVES her Daddy, Mommy and Ty. OH and pretty much anyone else that wants to hold her. She isn't cuddly, but she likes to be held. She is walking more and more and tries to keep up with her brother. She likes to play by herself sometimes, but most of the time she is crawling around looking for someone else to play with her. She has 8 teeth and is completely off Formula on to milk. Hallelujah for that saving money for Dad and Mom.
We'll open presents later tonight, one of which is her Party dress for tomorrow and a another one is a baby doll. We went and picked it up today. We didn't know what to get her so we would just randomly hold something up in front of her and see what got the biggest reaction. She grabbed that baby doll and started kissing the face right away. Winner Winner!
We love this lady and we are so pleased she joined our little family. Funny how I was worried about having a girl, she fits RIGHT in with our little gang.
I just thought I would add these pictures, they are walking in after the little photo shoot.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLEE!
7 comments:
Duh Duh Duh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Such cute pictures! I love them! Especially the one with her standing! Cute cute cute!! Happy Birthday Maylee!!
I am so glad Maylee is in your family as well. I love the one where Maylee is looking up at her daddy thinking now what do we do daddy? Love the pictures.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Look how tiny she looks next to Matt!-
Happy First Birthday Maylee-
Such a pretty springtime dress. We've missed you guys! (always do)
Happy 1st Birthday to such a pretty, sweet lil lady! Love her dress and look forward to seeing her party pics! I can't believe she's already 1!
Post a Comment