Friday, September 16, 2011

Running Running Running

It rains a lot here I hear. I guess the rainy season is about to begin too. So let me quote my mother on this one "Do you eat when it rains? Then you exercise when it rains." 

HAHA Did I eat? Oh yes I did and it was JUNK too, (insert blasted Halloween candy and Free Papa Johns Pizza) so I must exercise. Here in the Spence house we are runners. Matt took Ty yesterday so I took Maylee when they returned home.

Luckily a year ago my mom picked up this little jumpsuit on sale while I was pregnant with May. I think we're going to be using it a lot in the next few months. 


She is not even close to as big as the suit is, her arms and legs barely went half way down her sleeves and pant legs. Precious! She just looks so big!

P.S. My cousin Trish scored us a double stroller in Utah some how, a friend of hers just gave it to her to give to us. I am SO excited to get it! Once we have that, the whole family can run together. All though Matt is much faster than me i'll just have to pick up the pace and make him push the kids, that should even things out. :) 

4 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

It's so weird to see Maylee in that outfit when we're still having 90-100 temps and going swimming! But surely y'all will be a lot cooler before us, especially in the evenings. I remember we went on a trip to Portland in Oct 06 right after James was born and I had to bundle the kids up!

Maylee is too cute!

Will said...

No WAY that Matt lets a jogging stroller slow him down. "Mick . . . it's just added resistance and motivation!"

Kelly Spence said...

Have you ever run with a double Will? Oh, it will slow him down. Ok, that is coming from someone who pushes nearly 100 pounds of stroller and kid when I use mine. :) Hope you live on fairly flat terrain. That is soo cool that you got one for free!

The Original TomKat said...

No worries. Just give me like 4-5 months and we can run during the day! By the way, Maylee looks adorable.