Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maylee is 2 months old!

I originally made this post with just the pictures, but I thought I would re-post and tell you all a little about what Maylee is up to these days. She is quick to smile now, all you have to do it touch her nose or tickle her cheek and she'll give you a good smile if she is awake. 

She isn't on a regular nap schedule yet. Well not one that I recognize. Ty put himself on a napping schedule so I figure Maylee will do the same? She eats every four hours somewhere between 4 1/2 to 5 ounces per feeding. She is getting a little chunkier, this picture makes her look chunkier then she really is but she's getting there. She still fits in most newborn stuff and fits in smaller 0-3 month clothes. A big thanks again to my sister and my cousins for all the hand me down clothes. They are all so stinking cute!

The best news of all is that she sleeps through the night now! We feed her at 11 pm then she doesn't wake up again until about 6:30 or 7 to eat. That is heaven! We didn't even try, we just decided to let her sleep and she doesn't cry or anything. In fact most morning it's me waking her up to eat because TY all ready woke me up. Anywhere in between 8-10 p.m. she'll be a stinker and scream her little lungs out. It's just her colicky time and we do our best with it. BUT during the day she is as sweet as can be.    


p.s. I know I am a terrible photographer... I wish I lived closer to Kelly or Michaela so THEY could take her monthly photos. Sorry you guys get to deal with my monthly point and shoot style. :) 

5 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Yay I love that you are taking these monthly shots. Love her outfits and headbands.

Kristin said...

Wow! Only 2 months sleeping through the night. Way to go Maylee!

Michaela said...

Oh you do a great job with pictures! She's so cute, I love her sweet smile!

Stacy Johnson said...

I can't believe she is 2 months already! That flew by. Also, I am so incredible jealous. Peyton still wakes up twice every night.

Chrissie said...

The pros to be a girl: you get super cute outfits and accessories!

The con: the camera really does add 10 lbs even when you're only 2 months old!!

Maylee is so cute, and it sounds like she has such a happy personality!