Last week, wait I think it was last week all my days are blurred... anyway... last week Kelly came over and got some pictures of Maylee in her blessing dress.
Also on Mothers Day was the first time I saw Maylee smile :) She is growing but the dress is still huge on her, now we'll send it to the next girl cousin, Jordan and Michaela's little lady!
I know all of you want to know how we are, what we are doing, how the house is coming etc. etc. I'll save that for another day. We have been doing so much yard work, unpacking, painting, arranging, and shopping that I cant even think straight. The house is pretty much put together now only a few more finishing touches. Matt starts work tomorrow so we are just vegging out the rest of the day!

6 comments:
Ahhhh...precious!!
Ah what a special photo. And how sweet she smiled for you on Mother's Day. :) Yes, I keep waiting for a WA update. Glad to hear things are coming along!
Wow, that is quite the pretty picture of Maylee. I can't wait for the day that y'all can relax and take a deep breath.
Mom stole my phrase. I will have to settle with "Good luck on your first day Matt!" and "Dont wear yourself out Mick... you still have a toddler and newborn to handle! LOL!"
Such beautiful grandchildren I have. She's just adorable. I hope you have a wonderful time in your new home.
Such a cute picture! I can't believe how big the dress still was on her. Maybe I'll have a huge little girl who will fill it out, hahaha.
Ok, and how sweet that Mother's day was the first time you saw her smile!! Aww! I'm looking forward to some pictures of her smiling now :)
Post a Comment