Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guest

Hey all I was a guest on one of my favorite blogs, BLOOM. Check it out, it's one of my old TMT posts. This month is focusing on motherhood in it's various capacities.

Love this blog, it always gets me thinking... Plus it's all done by two of my most favorite role models while growing up, especially in high school. I remember thinking if "I can even end up a little like her then I will be so awesome." Still don't think I have gotten there but I will, I will.

3 comments:

Britany said...

That was a great post Mickie! Sometimes days like those are unavoidable, but being a mother is the most rewarding job! It's great that you keep such a good record of these things. You can laugh about it later. The sad thing is that I'm sure there will be a time when we want these days back you know?

Kristin said...

Fun Entry.

Chrissie said...

I remember that one... it was a good 'un!! Congrats bloom guest blogger!