Monday, July 2, 2012

Pre-Wedding Festivities

Where on EARTH have we been for so long you ask? Oh we went to help celebrate my Brother Colton and his new Wife Maddy's BIG DAY!
 Aren't they just the cutest? Photo courtesy of the wonderful Schmidt's. I THOUGHT I left my camera home, turns out I had it the whole time... lame.

Anyway, so we drove down to Medford on Wednesday night, well it was me and Ty. Then we drove the rest of the way to Southern California with my parents while Matt and Maylee flew down later that evening. Matt had to work and why make Maylee drive 16 hours if she doesn't have to.. a big thanks to Rachelle for watching her for us all day!

Anyway when we got to our hotel we needed to find a Grocery Store for some Almond Milk for the little lady and when we went in I saw a HUGE flat of Strawberries for 4 bucks. They were perfectly ripe and AMAZING! I of course bought a flat and brought them back for everyone to enjoy Friday morning.

They also had Peaches and Nectarines there that were to die for... man while I am pregnant I can't get ENOUGH fruit, especially GOOD fruit, Southern California had it in large supply. I was in heaven Mmmmm.

Friday we went to the Ritter's home and had lunch all together to get better acquainted with Maddy's side of the family. The food was amazing and the company was even better. Later that evening we met up with some family and saw Disney's BRAVE. I thought it was good. I enjoyed it and so did Ty and Matt. I've heard mixed reviews from the rest of the people that attended with us however. Soooo not sure how to take that.

Friday Night we settled in for the big day on Saturday.

I will add that in between the sealing at the Temple in the morning and the Reception at the country club in the evening Ty took Matt to the beach for the first time, a REAL beach... not a "coast" that they have here in Oregon. Ty LOVED it. They were only there for 30 minutes or so but they were glad they squeezed it in.






Tomorrow i'll post the pictures I took of the reception :) Don't worry people I have about 3 more after that too. I'll be coming at you daily for the next while to catch up.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Your bro and new sis in-law are so cute!

Where in So Cal were you guys? What beach is that?