Thursday, July 19, 2012

Home tour

Hey all, I know you are chomping at the bit to see our house since we moved... actually you are probably thinking, "ohh yeah, they moved... it was so long ago I forgot." 

Anyway I finally got around to doing a quick video tour for you all the other day. 


So exciting huh! It's still a rental so we can't paint and make more permanent additions to it but that is okay. We like where we are right now and plan on living here at least a year or two. As you can see I really need to get on decorating more. I have all these ideas but the time and the funds to complete all my schemes are amiss. Believe me though, with what I have in my head it would be even more fantastic! Once I get more going i'll probably share more pictures, especially of the girls' room. I'm kind of in the middle of finishing the decor for that room.

Also, I don't know if you noticed this toy set up in the play area... It's Ty's joy. My parents got it for him for his Birthday and I got around to setting it up about a week ago, despite Ty asking almost daily the month previous. He LOVES it. 
This is the best picture I could get of him. He wouldn't even hold still long enough to smile for the picture.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

What huge house! It looks so nice and what a great place the make dinner.

Man that is a fun toy mom and dad gave ty!

Will said...

Holy Closet Space, Batman! Loved the look of the new house and was jealous of the space everywhere! (NOT a poke at your decorating/unpacking skills) How weird that the laundry room was upstairs!

Kelly Spence said...

Nice place. I like the floor plan. Nice and spacious.

Kay said...

Ahhh...the home tour brought back memories of moving in!

And you gotta luv WOOT for great deals on stuff! I'm not sure how much that train set is in regular stores...;)

Savannah said...

What a great house! It's huge! Someday we'll get to move out of this stinkin' apartment... but not any time soon!!! Congrats!

Spence Ohana said...

Love the house! Jealous your laundry is upstairs. All of our bedrooms are upstairs, thus so are the dirty clothes hampers - but my laundry is downstairs. Boo!

Great little loft and computer space too!

Oh and Stormy emailed, mentioned she needs to get in touch with you guys as they will be out your way next month I think for a wedding - maybe they will be your first house guests. :)