So I guess my last post didn't fall on deaf ears, it was toasty last weekend! In the 90's even! Add the humidity to that and it's pretty darn warm. It was lovely.
On Friday we went over to Steph and Ryan's for dinner, Steph made AWESOME pizza it was so good! Later while the guys were Disc Golfing Steph and I planted some hanging baskets. We used Fuchsia and Inpatients... We just planted a whole bunch of colors. It was fun, I hope they grow fast and very big, I LOVE flowers!
While we were planting Ty and Sam were running amuck. Steph watered their tomato plant and the boys thought it was great, all the water was dripping down and they were dancing in it.
Then Sam was playing with a stick while I was cleaning up and he flicked a bunch of Dirt in my face. It was all over so of course I had to take a picture, Ty is the added bonus... he's just so darn cute. :)
Saturday we went Disc Golfing in the morning then came home and did chores around the house (yard work) while Ty slept. Once he woke up we headed to Multnomah Falls. It's the second largest waterfall in the US. It is about 35 minutes from our house on the Oregon side. Bad news is we didn't REALLY know what we were doing, so we parked in the wrong spot, brought our stroller and went on a SUPER busy day. It was a little crazy. The falls were beautiful though, we'll need to go back sometime soon at a less busy time and hike up to the bridge and even to the top.
These are some other random water falls that I am SURE have names that we saw on our way back to our car.
When we got home Matt decided to get all wet washing the car, of course Ty was down for a good soaking too so he grabbed a rag and the hose and helped.
No pictures of Maylee up close, yeah the one I took of her at the waterfalls while Matt fed her wont post for some reason. She did great, she was in the stroller or the back pack the whole time and we didn't hear her until she was hungry at 3, so easy that little lady is!









6 comments:
Man, Matt's DGing more than once a week now? How on earth am I going to keep my edge?
What fun! I bet Ty is loving having all that space. :o) Looks like disc golfing is fun there too!
See you can have a hot summer weekend in WA! :) Great pics. What beautiful falls, I had never heard of them.
It all looks like so much fun!
Finally a warm day for you, yay! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. The waterfall pictures are so pretty!
Have ya been to Dabny yet? Preston really wants Matt to throw there. It's a lot closer to you than the Falls are even! Actually, you probably passed the course on your way to the falls...
Post a Comment