Well not really breaking news since she has been doing this for about a month but I FINALLY caught it on video.
Normally I would put her on her tummy and come back in the room a few minutes later to find her on her back. She finally decided to do it on camera!
Yes I know her head is FLAT in the back. I put her on her tummy pretty much all day every day and she only sleeps on her back... and her head is still flat AND her hair rubbed off. I am a little depressed about that. Oh well her head will round out and her hair will grow back.
6 comments:
Good luck on the half marathon training. Find a good schedule and stick to it. I ran 4 days a week, 2-5 miles during the week and long runs on Saturday.
She's so cute - you've got a roller! :)
You can tell she's way more aware of the world now. And sometimes that older brother is S-C-A-R-Y!!!
I am excited to see her in a month!
Now for Jumping Jacks. She right on for a tri-marathon. Love the Pink outfit.
Wow, already rolling over so well, and she started a month ago? I guess I'm not surprised. She was actually crawling when we took her newborns, so this rolling over stuff is probably cake for her :)
Post a Comment