Thursday, June 2, 2011

My everyday

Hey all...

I was just thinking, "Boy, I wish it were summer..." Washington is not going to provide me with the warm weather I crave right now. This weekend it is supposed to be clear skies and 80 degrees, a scorcher! Matt and I have a little disc golf and a hike planned. I think i'll be visiting my parents quite frequently, thirsting for some HOT sun this summer. If any of you want a nice escape from the HOT sun however and would like some nice mild 70's, our doors are always open...in the meantime the kids and I will be inside while it rains on and off today. 


Love,
Me 

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Really that's it? You guys don't get very hot there? Wow.

Will said...

What a cute pair of siblings. I can't wait to hear updates about the DG adventure.

Spence Ohana said...

Scorcher in the 80's!? LOL Now don't become another depressed-by-the-rain-Washingtonian! You'll still have a great summer in your new home town. :)

Okay you can definitely tell they are bro and sis. Too cute!

R Walker Fam said...

Oh, Mickie... From what I have heard, it gets into the triple digits a few times a year. Plus, in August there are streaks where it is in the 90s. But yes, it doesn't get as warm as it does in Utah. However, it does not get as cold as Utah in the winter time.

Keep your chin up!

-Ryan

steve said...

I'm not sure I could handle those cold days.However, I could handle those grandkids. They are gorgeous.

Michaela said...

Oh, right now I am dying for some cooler weather! Maybe not rain, cause then you still can't go outside, but 70's sounds AWESOME! It was triple digits today. Way too hot. This last month of my pregnancy is going to be killer! I'm going to swell to the size of a whale. Really. Ok, lets trade places :)

BTW I love that picture of Ty and Maylee! They both are so darn cute!

Chrissie said...

80'S sounds nice :)
Maylee says she's got 2 words for ya: Skinny Jeans.
Such cutie pies your kids are!