Tuesday, June 14, 2011

P.S.

In case you were a bit suspicious, we got something in the mail the other day...

I told him I needed to take a picture with him holding it today at lunch, as proof for you all out there. 
He said "Okay, shouldn't I be wearing a red shirt or something?" 
I said, "No, you look handsome in purple. Now go ahead and hold it like this is what you have worked so hard for over the last 6 years..."  
Yeah that is what I got... the "Man that was hard work!" face. 

Hip Hip HOORAY!
Congratulations Matt, you worked so hard and we are extremely proud of you! 

6 comments:

Ringo said...

Yea, I got one of those papers too. Buried in a box in storage somewhere! Congrats Matt!

Britany said...

Yay! Congratulations to Matt!

Chrissie said...

Wahooo!!!!

Michaela said...

Way to go bro. Now, just put it in a blue frame and you'll be good to go. haha - Jordan

Anonymous said...

I just found Jer's U of U diploma during the move. YAY.

Congrats Matt!

steve said...

Congrats Matt. I knew you could do it. That is just the beginning of the rest of your life with your lovely family. I'm proud of you Matt.