Tender Mercies this week? Gotta list them:
-For help from my S.I.L. with all our pictures and our Christmas card. It looks AWESOME. She is SO talented.
-Tip from my cousin on where I can get free prints for all said Christmas Cards and pictures (artscow.com) all though be prepared to pay a little more for S&H and delivery time but hey all the prints were free so it works out
-Pictures of our sweet niece Ashlyn in her beautiful blessing dress. Brought a little tear to my eye. She was blessed yesterday in Oregon. Both my dad and Father in Law were there so our family was well represented.
-For my parents safe return drive home on a SNOWY Sunday.
-Actually for my parents company all week here in Utah. They are so kind and generous to their poor children and grandchildren!
-For my younger brother and his 2 friends to make us all laugh with their silly college boy antics.
-For all Ty's teeth to have FINALLY come in
-For my sweet husband who took care of Ty and me all day Sunday and yesterday with our colds only to have woken up himself this morning super sick. He has to work and go to school though, only 2 weeks left before FINALS!
- For all the Whooooaaaaa's and Wow's Ty said when he woke up from nap time to find Matt and I had decorated for Christmas. We'll get our tree up on Thursday. I KNOW Ty will love it. I can't wait to share this holiday season with him and look at things through his eyes.
-For my Grandma who was so worried about our Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with all the aunts, uncles and cousins. Don't worry Grandma it was AWESOME, everyone felt loved, appreciated and went home QUITE happy and full.
-For my Aunt to open her home to all of us on Thanksgiving. It was SO great to see my Granparents Aunt and Cousins that I haven't seen in forever.
-For Honey Lemon cough drops that make me feel better but alas have been over used so I feel like I am going to yack. HAHA
-For advice from a certain Uncle to read a certain blessing only to find it's written in black and white that it's meant for me to have a daughter and that I can do an amazing job at raising her if I put everything I have in it. That was quite a comfort.
-For the opportunity to be part of the Community Chorus with my sister. It's fun to learn new things and practice hard, but i'll be honest when I say I am glad our concert is this weekend! The sooner the better, hope my voice is fully back by then!
Most of all though, is for me getting all of our Christmas Card addresses together to re-connect with so many friends and be overwhelmed by so much family. Makes you realize what a large support group you really have and be thankful and grateful for so many wonderful people in your life!
4 comments:
Great Thanksgiving list!! We all have so much to be thankful for. This was a good reminder for me!
Awesome list Mickie! Glad you had so many tender mercies!
Ashlyn did look so sweet in that beautiful dress your mom made! And before we know it, sweet little Maylee will be wearing it :)
What a great list of things to be thankful for!
Oh, and I'm thankful you let me help you. I had lots of fun with your pics and card!!
Well said...well said. ;)
Post a Comment