Monday, November 1, 2010

Crazy Corn Maze

Last Thursday we went to the Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan with Suzanne and Preston. We all had a great time! 
 At the start of the maze, Ty wanted to go so he was trying to get away before the picture.
 Ty ran, and ran so the pictures are blurry. I couldn't get him to slow down. He didn't care which way he was going but he was running to get there!
 He went the wrong way and was running to catch up with us.
 We had to stop at 10 check points in the maze and get a punch in our card. Suzanne Matt and Preston were figuring out our next route.
 Classic stick in hand, lost in the corn maze.
 His boots were so muddy he grew 3 inches... so we put him in the stroller and gave him some corn to hold on to.
 Preston missed a few punches at the check points so they ran back to get them. Yeah Preston got lost so Matt was trying to signal him. We were all yelling PREEEESSSTTTTOOOON!!!! It was so fun to see him and Matt running around with one other.
Yeah I look like a loon but the sunset was nice that evening! (How is MATT so photogenic? Never a back picture I swear!)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That corn picture looked a little fermiliar :)

Kay said...

Boy and his stick...classic!

Hope you got a good prize for going back to get the punches?

tracie said...

I was about to say that the corn picture looked awfully familiar...say Jason 4 years ago. Matt should have worn the corn stalk in his hat.
P.S. Cute coat

Spence Ohana said...

How fun!!!!!

Chrissie said...

I love the sunset photo!

Holly said...

Great pics and what fun! Loved the last one...I would probably put that one in a frame. :o)