Monday, November 1, 2010

Tip Off

The Cougar Tip Off was last Wednesday night. We went of course, Matt wasn't chosen for the fun shooting contest... but oddly enough Jimmer didn't win anyways. Matt said he probably would have won with him on the team :)  Ty enjoyed running around but got restless near the end to so we took of with out getting autographs. Plus, the game went into overtime and we didn't even see it! Oh well I was a scrimmage game anyways. Suzanne came with us too since Preston has school on Wednesday nights. It was really fun to get a glimpse at this years team. We should do well.   



Jimmer is getting a ton of pre-season recognition... let's hope he lives up to the hype and works hard, it would be nice to have at least ONE of our Cougar teams dominate this year.

The opening game is Nov. 12th, we can't wait to go!

P.S. Our Idaho weekend pictures will be posted soon... I took some and Michaela took some so I'll post mine tomorrow and hopefully get Michaela's by later this week. We had a great time seeing all our family!

4 comments:

grampa spence said...

It looks like the Cougars have another fan in the stands.

Kay said...

Love those kids baby blues!

tracie said...

So jealous of those blue eyes. Maybe, by some weird freakish chance, we'll have a blue eyed baby.

Holly said...

FUN! Nov. 12th is soon...and I'm just reading now...sheesh. :oP