Friday, November 7, 2008

Utah won?


So Utah beat TCU last night, just barely. I was ehh about the game. In fact it was down right boring to listen too, the score should reflect how boring it was. Although it did come down to the last minute and Utah finally scored their first touchdown. I am glad they won so that we still have a chance at a shared MWC championship but I am not going to lie I didn't want either team to win. I hear it was a dang cold night last night there at Rice Ecceles Stadium. Which leads me to talk about what I am thankful for....Heat!

I am grateful that I can just go upstairs and push a button to turn up the heat in my home. It gets very cold in the winter and I can just go inside, yes it costs money BUT I still have the opportunity to have heat unlike most in the world. I am spoiled! :)

I forgot!, Sorry those who read my blog earlier you missed it,
My mom e-mailed pictures of the new TV and entertainment center that my dad built. (it was her first time ever e-mailing pictures herself with out a teenagers help)
CAN YOU TELL MY PARENTS ARE GETTING OLD? They were having a hard time seeing the itty bitty TV they used to have (i think it was in the 30 something range) So instead of glasses no... we'll just go get a 65 inch TV. HAHA Okay I am kidding about the old thing but I think my mom said the entertainment center is about 7 feet tall! That is one hefty piece of furniture!

9 comments:

Huntsmans said...

I love your "thankful for" part, thanks for pointing things out that we can all be thankful for!

Holly said...

You crack me up! I heard Gpa watching the game, but I was too tired to watch...I did stick my head in when I heard a 'HOLY COW!' :P

Kristin said...

Now I hope that BYU beats Utah (fingers crossed).

Holly said...

Okay, funny thing I came back to read...weird I normally don't.
LOVE the entertainment center! Eric will be sooo jealous of the flat screen. Thankfully, he has a wife who puts things in order of need...hee,hee,hee! :P

Trish Griffee said...

A wins a Win!!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!!! and it was definitely not a boring game if you were there!

Spence Ohana said...

We've never been big college football fans, although Stephen has always loved the Fighting Irish. But we have to say living here in Austin we're jumping on the band wagon and rooting on the Longhorns - man they're good. That's good your team won.

Um can your Dad come build us an entertainment cabinet!? Wow what an awesome job - and nice new flat screen too!

steve said...

Great looking entertainment center, but where did the big screen go?

Chrissie said...

Wow - that is some awesome entertainment center! If you can build that, or are married to someone who can, you should also be able to email pictures AND blog!!

Savannah said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!