Friday, November 21, 2008
Christmas Tree??
I am wearing a green sweater and tan dress pants I feel like a Christmas tree... Suzanne and I went last night and bought all the wood, nails, and wire, needed for our Christmas Tree Craft that we are making this weekend maybe it was inspiration!? After we bought it all we traced all the pieces out on the boards. Matt said that he would work on cutting everything tonight so we can paint it all tomorrow morning. What a nice husband. It's an advent calender so we'll need to for sure have it ready by the 1st! We'll have to show you pictures when we are working on them tomorrow :) I am excited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am excited to make it. Jason will love doing an advent callender this year.
That sounds like fun! Maybe after things calm down..I can do a project with you. We have a table saw...hint, hint! ;)
That is a nice hubby you have there! Cool, love Advent calendars - can't wait to see a pic of it.
Happy wife - Happy home! Where does he find the time?
Post a Comment