First of all KUDOS TO WILL! Planning out the lunch to Tucanos for Kristin, I bet she loved that! That's awesome that Holly could help out. :) I was seriously impressed :)
Second I am home today not working or going to school, have you ever hit a wall where you think "I am tired of running around in circles like a chicken with my head cut off" and your body says "yeah I AM tired..." Matt set the alarm this morning for 5 something and I never got up, so I missed my first class... I am not feeling well! Good news is there is only about 4 weeks left of the semester then we get our holiday break, I can do it! Oh and note to self don't sign up for such early classes next semester!
This leads me to what I am thankful for today, My bed!!! So warm and cozy, especially if Matt just got out and I can scoot over to his side and take up the WHOLE bed. Ask Suzanne about that and her California KING all to herself. Anyways, When I go on vacation that is the #1 thing I miss while I am gone. If I could take it with me I could stay on vacation forever.
Have a happy day and go Red Box "Get Smart", you'll get some good hard laughs! Reminds me of the days when we were kids at the Kullicks :)
4 comments:
Glad it was yesterday I could help. Today, I got everybody's cold and I too am loving my bed. ;)
I've been feeling like that today. I keep randomly dozing off by accident. Baylee wasn't feeling well yesterday or the day before so I think I just have what she had. I hope you feel better!
That was me today too. I worked election night until just after 2 a.m. and it really hit me this morning that I am not caught up yet!!
I think everyone is starting to come down with soemthing here. The kids have been crankier then ususal...
I have to say I love my bed too. I really don't like yours. And that is why I have mine and you have yours :)
Post a Comment