Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pandora

Let me let you all in on a little secret of mine, its called Pandora... say it with me Pandora.... Its a music website, but not your average music website. Its completely free! All you do is type in an artists name or a song that you like and it will formulate a play list based on that song or artist you chose. Now you say, what if I don't like a certain song or artist? On each song you have the option of giving the thumbs up or thumbs down to each song, thumbs down and they will never play it again. Say you have quite an eclectic taste in music? Create many play lists and add them together, as a quick mix. I listen to Pandora everyday at work and a lot of times at home. Pandora.com and heck type in a Christmas song title and you have your own Christmas music station! I for one haven't done that quite yet, my husband isn't too fond of the holiday music this early. Anyways, next time you want to listen to music flip on the computer and go to Pandora.com its a wonderful world of music and harmony :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

I will try it out! Thanks! :)

Kristin said...

You should see the artists Will has on his list. It is very eclectic.

Will said...

Blink 182, Josh Groban, Taylor Swift, Smashing Pumpkins, Mandy Moore, Dashboard Confessional, MxPx, Counting Crows, and finally Disney are what I can remember entering as my favorites. Oh and Simon & Garfunkel which leads to some interesting stuff.

Suzanne said...

Hahaha... I like Will's list. Mine is a lot like that too. Lately i have explored the radio on ITunes which is also pretty good since i have been listening to Christmas music a lot lately...

Spence Ohana said...

Ya we used Pandora at work when our office system of XM radio wasn't working for 3 days. That is a pretty cool site. We're Sirius subscribers, so we usually listen to satelitte radio for free on the web.

steve said...

Thanks for the update. I've always wanted to listen to Christmas music in November.