Monday, November 10, 2008

AHHHH the weekend

Yes I thoroughly enjoy the weekend! Friday we went down to Will and Kristin's and we were talking about how Matt cut his hair the night before then Kristin said, "Matt, Jason needs a hair cut will you cut it?" Matt said sure and up the stairs they went. Sierra tried to grab the fallign hair so Will had to hold her back. Jason was a wiggler and Matt said that it was the hardest haircut he ever did. He kept sayign its itchy! Itchy! Then he would arch his back. All and all it ended up well. When Jason was taking a bath afterwards all he kept yelling was THANK YOU MAAAATTT!!! Then Matt from downstairs would say YOU'RE WELCOME JASON!!!! All night that's how it went. Jason is such a polite little guy. I think Kristin was just happy she didn't have to do it.

Saturday was the football game. We won 41-12 not much of a contest, now we'll see how it goes against Air Force. They beat CSU soundly and we squeaked by sooo we'll see! My parents were also here all weekend, its always nice to have the parents around. After the game we went out for burgers with the Gundred gang then we went back to Kristin and Wills to watch "Journey to the Center of the Earth" we didn't have any 3-D glasses so Matt, Suzanne and later, Kristin decided to react anyways to what should be 3-D. It was pretty funny. The movie was really cheesy but Matt and Suzanne REALLY want to see it with the glasses on.

Sunday we went to church and (we all knew it was coming) I was called to teach in Relief Society. I guess it's okay I only have to teach one Sunday a month, 12 times a year eh not bad at all.

After church we went (yep you guessed it) BACK down to Will and Kristin's to celebrate Will and Sierras birthday. (Gas is $2.08 by our house :) We had yummy chicken and REALLY good 3 layer chocolate cake! (Hey it was a birthday party!) Sierra wasn't feeling well, before dinner I held her for about 30 minutes and she just laid there and stared at me. It was kind of cute, but sad, why do Kristin's kids always feel sick on their first birthday? We watched a couple episodes of "The big bang theory" which is hilarious and also recorded the family singing a Christmas song for the missionaries in the ward back home. Maybe Kristin will post it, it was pretty funny.

Anyways back to real life only a few more weeks to go until school is over, I can do it....

What am I thankful for today?? Well I am trying to be thankful for school, I love learning new things but at 7:30 in the AM, up at the U, it's getting pretty exhausting! SO the real thing I am thankful for? LAVELL EDWARDS STADIUM, even though we had horrible seats this year (next year we are sitting with you mom and dad) it was still awesome to go to every home game and watch BYU go undefeated at home for the 3rd year in a row. :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

THANK YOU MATTTT!!!!!

Holly said...

Matt...you should cut my boys hair!!! PLEAASSSEEE! :P

Jason and Emily Egan said...

Thanks for the cookies, you are awesome. The frosting was amazing.

Anonymous said...

Luckily Jason is so young he won't remember that haircut. It's a little short and winter is coming. HELLO!