Saturday, September 13, 2008

Game Day


Whew was that a good game or WHAT 59-0 Wow! My dad and I had our picture taken at the pregame party. Also, here is a picture of Matt and I at the game. Oh and here is Braden and Matt. Oh and here is Braden! It was awesome that he could come with us to the game!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Gotta say I love the shirt Braden;-) It was a terrific game for BYU fans!

steve said...

I'm glad you had the oportunity to see one of the greatest football teams in the country win today Braden(3-0). Last week BYU was #16 and won. This week #18 and won. That should move them to #2. Sports writers! Don't even get me started.

Jacque said...

Shane and I totally enjoyed watching the game from your parents house...even though they were at the game. I love that I have a key ;) Wish we could have been there. So fun!!

steve said...

Now Jacque says she has a key. I would have brought the hamburgers.

Britany said...

Good quote mick. I think that just about covers the feeling.

Stacy Johnson said...

Wasn't it awesome!!! Poor Shawn missed it. He was in L.A.

M & J said...

So I know this is a late reply but I think matthew is trying to be Mr. Napkin face, is that right? If so I am surprised no one has mentioned that yet!