Friday, September 12, 2008

Melissa's AWESOME Work

Seriously, isn't that header freaking AWESOME! Melissa just randomly e-mailed it to me this afternoon. I brought a HUGE smile to my face when I saw it! Thank you so much Melissa for thinking about me and spending time on that. So cool! By the way I LOVE that quote at the bottom ha ha

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Melissa you did a great job. That is PERFECT for Mickie!!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

AWESOME!!!!

steve said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. just wonderful. Hope you and the family are OK with that hurricane in Texas. I'm serious about my comment I wrote yesterday. That's just "rude". I'm an older man and I can deal with rude people very well.

Spence Ohana said...

Hey I enjoy doing that kinda stuff for you sort of people! ;-) I notice the header is a little big and cutting off the right side border. I'll resize it a tad and send you the new link.

Uncle Steve, don't think Ike will affect us to much in Austin, but my family in NE Houston is taking cover. Thanks for thinking of us.

Jacque said...

My blog is really jealous. It has a crush on your blog.

Chrissie said...

It's a thing of beauty.

I think you should start try to get a job someday with BYU Football. A match made in heaven!

Holly said...

Perfect for you! =)