Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kodachrome

When I think back On all the crap I learned in high school,
It's a wonder I can think at all,
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none,
I can read the writing on the wall,

Kodachrome,
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day,
Oh yeah I got a Nikon (Panasonic) camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away!

Sung by one of my favorite Paul Simon in his song Kodachrome.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hSXKjHDKkY

GUESS WHO FINALLY ORDERED A NEW CAMERA?
Yippee! Should be here next week sometime... my little slice of heaven :)
No more plain waffle blogs guys!! Syrup-y sugar highs are on the way!!!

8 comments:

steve said...

Christmas comes early for the BYU football fan. OOPS! It's a by week. Haven't heard much about Matt and Will playing frisbee golf lately. Glad you're happy with your new toy.

Chrissie said...

Yay! Gimme some sugah!!

Kay said...

Your mama didn't take no Kodachrome away...silly Mickie!

Linda said...

I read your last blog from my phone and it"s tough to comment so I just wanted to say congrats to Matt on the new job. Good Luck. Now bring on the syrup!!!

Holly said...

YEEWHO YEEWHO! Pics are a comin! YEEWHO! :D

M & J said...

Okay i may live in podunk rexburg but i dont have the slightest idea what kodacrome and syrup are if anyone would like to update me so i know what the haynoggin is going on.

Kay said...

Mick...better up-date Michaela on what "Syrup" means!!

Spence Ohana said...

Cute post. I do miss the trees in Medford during the Fall. They were always so vibrant and pretty.

I might be ordering a new camera soon too - cause I dropped and broke mine (still crying over it) at James' b-day party this past Saturday.