Dang, don't you hate it after you've had a cold and are feeling MUCH better that your upper lip and under your nose remains red and starts peeling because it is so dry? Curses!
Good news is the boss man has 2 laptops and is letting me borrow his until I can get my own. Isn't that kind? Matt and I are going to shop for one today and let the saving begin! Wait that didn't work so well with the camera money did it... those dang school finance and accounting books they cost more then we thought! Haha
In other news Matt is doing great, working extra hard at school and work. He is enjoying a friend around the house that will work out as long as he likes to work out. I usually putz out after an hour but Ryan will go as long as Matt wants to go. I like it so I don't have to sit out in the garage and spot for him all the time. I can be inside cleaning/straightening. WHICH I actually enjoy. :)
This weekend? Go Cougars! Beat Washington! http://deepshadesofblue.com/
5 comments:
I am so happy the 'boss man' had a laptop for you! I hope you find a good deal.
I need to get back to the gym. Since Gma and Gpa came home...I have been a bit thrown off. GEEZ...I need to stop that! ;) LOVES!
Random thought...a way I get rid of the peeliness under the nose is to rub underneath it while in the shower. The moisture loosens everything up and it's an easy way to get rid of it and it doesn't hurt.
Oh Mickie - You make me laugh so hard. Hope you took melissa up on the cell phone also. Go Cougars and Tornadoes (high school). Glad Ryan could help Matt and you out.
I am excited to see you guys this weekend.
I'm glad you are feeling better. and Oh man I bet Michael has some of the books Matt needed...could've saves some money. And I looked over your last post..DON'T buy a used computer! I've only heard horror!
Post a Comment