Monday, December 3, 2007

Geez

This week will be busy! I need to finish holiday decorations, get ready for quite a few Young Women activities for my girls, finish Christmas shopping and send all those gifts off! My oh My!
OH AND Matt says we can get my car fixed this week! We signed up for AAA because it wont even start so i would need to be towed somewhere, it cost 50 bucks to tow or 50 bucks to get AAA for a whole year and get it towed for free under that. So we thought why not, plus we might get a few discounts on other things (like we'll really use them but hey its a fun thought). So this week I get my Jeep back. Yay! Then Matt will get his car tuned up and we'll be good to go for the rest of the winter. Christmas is coming fast and I feel like I am falling into all of it, I don't feel prepared enough! I haven't even pulled out my sweater box yet! Ahhh! Oh well I need to get back to work sorry my blogs have been boring lately...
Oh and WHAT UCLA in the LAS VEGAS BOWL AGAIN! UH I don't like that... I wanted Hawaii to loose... boo

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah well I still have all my maternity stuff in my closet.

Good luck getting everything done.

Holly said...

You crack me up. A blog is a blog. I love reading about what you are up to... I feel the same way about the Holidays... never enough time. :)

Will said...

Mickie, it's not fair that Matt's entry got all the love . . . please tell us more about your "sweater box".

Anonymous said...

Will, Will, Will...I'm giggling...