Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HELP!


Does anyone have a snap shot picture of just Matt and I? I know beggars cant be choosers but the ones that I have found or Kristin has given me arent the best as you can see, and we wanted to use one for our Christmas card photo. I also relaized that rarely do Matt and I take pictures with one another we have about 4 together over the last 2 years of marriage... what? Funny huh? If anyone has time flip though your pictures on your computer and if you see one of Matt and I if you could send it our way? That would be GREAT! Thanks for your help guys.

Also in the news is the fact that Matt and I have no way of getting tickets to the BYU vs. Michigan St. game on Saturday. You have to do 1 of 2 things to get the tickets (which are free to All Sport Pass holders) Go to the game tonight and when they swipe your card they will give you a ticket or go Thursday or Friday between 9 and 5 to the Marriot Center ticket office in provo to get them. Well DANG Matt has school tonight I have Youth Activities tonight and we both work during the hours of 9 to 5 tomorrow and friday. They said they might have tickets left over to saturday but chances are they will be sold out.... LAME! Just thought I would complain a little bit about those ticket people... ugh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just go outside and take a picture?

Anonymous said...

You have a digital camera and I'm sure you have friends. Right? I like the one today of you two on the bench.

Holly said...

I have one from bowling, but it is just as good as the one sitting on the bench. SORRY. Doesn't your camera have a timer on it? Set it up to take a pic. That is how I am in some of the pictures with our family. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nope...I don't have a decent pic of the both of you...interesting!

And I can get you a ticket for 15 bucks each, the bottom bowl is sold out , as a Cougar club memeber?

Kristin said...

Hey I thought that was an exceptional picture I took of the 2 of your :)

Yeah all I have are of you guys and Jason. On the same note I can't find hardly any of just Will and I.

Anonymous said...

Trina Bumble does!