Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finals

Today and tomorrow Matt has finals. He has been studying like I have never seen him study before. He has been hitting the books for the last week for this Math test tonight. He HAS to get a B to get accepted into the Business program at the U. He has been so stressed about it, I hope he doesn't second guess him self tonight. Even ask Kristin and Will he has been studying like crazy! I also have been very busy with church, Christmas stuff, and work that Matt and I's room looks like a pig sty! Clean clothes, dirty clothes, bed unmade, ohh its bad guys. I can tell you one thing I wont miss the days of finals when all is said and done with school. Poor Nate and Suzanne have had to sit and do nothing because Matt cant study with any music on or the TV on... Such is life. Just thought I would update everyone on how exciting our life is! Matt will be done with finals on Wednesday and he says after that is when he can function again. Say a little prayer that he can do well on his finals! I know I will be...

8 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Good luck to Matt! We'll say a prayer for him. Man I sure don't miss school and finals! LOL

Anonymous said...

Prayers are on the way Matt. Good Luck. So is frolfing back on this weekend?

Stacy Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy Johnson said...

oh, that was wierd, I hit the wrong button, anyways. That's how Shawn is at this point, and it is weird for me because this is the first time I don't have them. Last night we had my work party at the ballroom at UVSC, and he left for an hour in the middle to go take a final. Anyhow, GOOD LUCK Matt!

Kristin said...

Hey, what about the picture I took!!

Take luck!

Trish Griffee said...

Good Luck Matt. I do NOT miss those days at all. I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

You can do it...I have complete faith in you. But just for added insurance, I'm praying too! But it sounds like you have done your part!

Holly said...

Good luck with FINALS! U will do great! Then, fun...fun...fun. :)