So I went frolfing for lunch... IN A DRESS It has been slow around here lately and Peter, one of my co-workers, popped his head in my office and said lets go frolfing. I said Okay I am out of here! So we went up to Creekside and went 9 holes. Bryce, another co-worker went with and him and Peter seem to be pretty good. I wont disclose what I scored, it was bad... sorry Will... BUT the disc Peter lets me use is weird it dives really hard and I cant quite get it down. (wow that sounds whiny but it's true. I am sure you all can hear me in my high whiny voice saying it too) At least I didn't lose it! Anyways so I also was trying to be modest while out in 100 degree heat throwing a disc around in a park full of shirtless, stoned, hippie dudes that don't have jobs! (Hence the frolfing at 1:00 in the afternoon) I got quite a few weird looks but it is refreshing to get out of the office and have a little fun! Sorry no pictures... Maybe later.
Tonight we will go to a Harry Potter party at the Little Macy's Theatre with Will and Kristin. Matt opted to stay home (Go figure) a get Jason all crazy before he and Will go play Basketball later. Then Kristin and I will be working on baby shower invitations! We decided also since Suzanne will be moving in with Matt and I before the Baby Shower for Britany she gets to help with it as well! Aren't Kristin and I nice to our sister? The baby shower is on Aug 3rd at 7 pm so mark your calenders all and you'll be getting an invite in the mail soon enough. Anyways that's all for today, later!
5 comments:
Too funny...frolfing in a dress. It still sounded fun! August 3rd, huh? The boys have a soccer tournament that weekend...UGH!?!?
So, was that a paid break from work? Cool. Hope I can come to the shower, I didn't make it to the one here.
Just so you know, that pink disc I always give you . . . I don't give it because it's pink, it's actually the driver that will NOT dive hardest. Whoduthunkit?
Sounds like fun! Hope the baby shower goes well! I will not be able to make it,it sucks living far away!
So I think that Will should lend you that pink driver and you should keep it at work for when you actually go. Then when the guys go frolfing then you can bring it back home. Ok yeah it sounded better in my head, that is a lot of work.
Post a Comment