We then met up with the whole clan for dinner at Tucanos, its a Brazilian type restaurant where they walk around with slabs of meat on skewers and put it on your plate. That is Matt's kind of Restaurant. We turned out to be celebrating my Matts Birthday, my Moms Birthday, Kristin and Will having a girl, Michael's first listing, Jeremy's birthday, Rays new job, Trish tripling her average, sheesh I don't know what else. It was fun to be with everybody for dinner!
We then went and saw Ratatouille or however you spell it. (thanks Trish and Michael for the ride BTW) It was okay, a renter not a GREAT film. I was disappointed, I was expecting another "cars" type movie, really witty and funny, this film was not the case. I thought it was pretty boring. The animation was really good though, so if you are in it for that...
We then went and saw Ratatouille or however you spell it. (thanks Trish and Michael for the ride BTW) It was okay, a renter not a GREAT film. I was disappointed, I was expecting another "cars" type movie, really witty and funny, this film was not the case. I thought it was pretty boring. The animation was really good though, so if you are in it for that...Saturday we went to the Scera pool for a couple hours, and of course Frisbee golfing, and to my uncle Art and Aunt Mickeys for fireworks and a BBQ it was nice to talk to my cousin Kelly who I rarely see but lives right around. Kristin took tons of pictures so I think that i'll have her send me a few. Jason and Matt are so cute at the pool together.
Sunday I was grumpy because I am a HORRIBLE faster... I need to work on that. My mind takes over my body and I cant function when I don't have food... crazy anyways my mom and Kristin were nice and came to make dinner at my house and my mom spent the night last night and left this morning. It was great weekend and Matt said his birthday was great! Tonight I am sure he will be tinking with his guitar... after we go for a run : )
5 comments:
What a great weekend. I think next weekend we will either go to the pool, go to park city, or both.
An Elvis wanna be in the making - right? I had no idea you liked to play the guitar. It sounds like you had a great weekend.
Guitar, huh? Ty has begged for one...so they got guitar hero instead! ;)
Fun weekend. I know what you mean about guys and guitars. I am jealous about the Brazilian food. Haven't had it since I got back from my mission. Glad you all had a good time.
Wow you spoiled Matt! That's cool your mom was in town!
Post a Comment