I handed this picture to Ty yesterday...
He asked, "What is this? A little Bean?"
My Response, "No that's the baby in my tummy remember? Here are it's arms right by it's mouth and here are it's legs, it still has a little tail but that will be gone in another few weeks as it grows bigger."
Eye's darting back and forth patiently waiting for me to finish my novel about the Bean he says, "Well, is it a Boy Bean or a Girl Bean?"
I said, "Not sure what kind of Bean it is, too soon to tell."
Ty, "Well I want it to be a Boy Bean Mom, it better be a Boy Bean."
For his sake and mine, I really hope it's a Boy Bean too. A girl bean would be great too, but a Boy Bean is ideal I think. Poor kid will have a meltdown with another Girl Bean.
5 comments:
Girl bean or boy bean, at least it's only ONE bean :) I'm glad you talked them into the ultrasound. Congrats congrats congrats! We are SO excited for you guys!!!
What a cute bean. :) I hope it is a boy too. Can't wait to find out.
Ty is so incredibly cute! Hope for him it's a boy bean. I swear all of you are keeping your numbers up...Nate has 4, now Matt will have 4, Jordan has 3 and I'm guessing later this year Braden will expect his first!? LOL
What a hand full Mickie. Glad to see y'all like beans. Me too.
Jack and the bean stalk, it's gonna be a boy for sure.
Post a Comment