Saturday morning we all went to go see Wreck It Ralph. It was really good. I want to go see it again so I can catch even more of the funny jokes. Definitely one i'd like to buy.
After the movie my Dad spotted a Five Guys across the way, he insisted we eat lunch there.
The crew waiting for their order.
Matt devouring his burger. He said he liked his, mine was really good too, well apart from the AMERICAN cheese. BLECK! AMERICAN CHEESE!!! GAG! It's one molecule away from plastic I tell you! Yes I hate american cheese, BUT the burger was really good so I muscled through it. Haha We had the Cajun fries too, MmmmMmmm.
Look at that, Matt is still eating.
When we got home Jason went out with Ty and played in the snow for another few hours. They LOVED playing out there.
We hit up Maria Bonita's for dinner, a very authentic Mexican joint. Then afterwards we left for the BYU Football game. Big thanks to Will and Kristin for watching our kids, especially since it was Will's Birthday! When we got to the game it was 24 degrees, at 8 P.M. On our seats there was 8 inches of accumulated snow and ice underneath that. Yeah it was FREEZING! But we came prepared and my mom bought us all a hot cocoa. My bum got pretty cold but then we snagged some seats and I was just fine. Thank goodness Suzanne let me use her hunting boots or I think my toes would have fallen off!
Matt and i at the beginning of the game. BYU won, they played Idaho, the score was a LOT to a little.
Sunday morning we all accidentally slept in and BARELY made it to Suzanne and Prestons church so we could be there for McKinley's baby blessing. We made it with minutes to spare and Matt along with many others were able to stand in the circle to bless her. I totally blew it and didn't get a picture of the little lady in her beautiful gown. I know Colton took about 200 pictures of the whole event though so maybe one day i'll snag one from him.
After the blessing we headed over to Prestons Parents and had a nice breakfast where we were able to chat with some more family, it was great to see my Aunt Sharon and my Grandma and Grandpa Bragg.
Later that evening for dinner we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Coombs house for soup and scones night.
Yeah totally random pictures where everyone is blinking, people are blurry etc etc...
We were watching the 49er game where they tied. (LAME! THE NFL CAN TIE?) My Moms family grew up in the Bay Area so everyone is a big fan of the 49ers.
We headed back to the Wu's and I DID take a picture of the "twin cousins" that really aren't looking much alike at this point, McKinley is almost 12 pounds and Emma is about 8. I think it's so fun having a baby so close in age to my own twins baby.
At soup and scones my Grandmother always gives away a few of her treasures, like dishes, jewelry, family heirlooms etc. I won my Grandmothers little Doll this time. Maylee thinks it's hers however and loves to walk around with it all day.
Right before I needed to take Matt to the Airport to fly home I took my last round of pictures. No surprise it's Ty and Sierra hanging out watching a show on Grandma's Ipad.
The guys played their traditional game of Minotaris. I think Matt won.
The lady folk chatted downstairs while Jason practiced proper technique of picking up and putting down babies. He was really careful and got very good at it.
The drive home was UNeventful thankfully and I got a little sleep that night then drove back up to Vancouver the following morning. I was SUPER tired and really took the day off, never even changing out of my Pajamas but since then I have gotten a lot done.
Now we're getting ready for next weeks fun and our last minute guests who we convinced to come for Thanksgiving. My parents and the Wu's are trekking out to our place since we weren't going anywhere.We're excited to have them!
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds amazingly fun and LOOONG :) Maylee got the dreadful "utah bug". I know she wasn't in Utah when she got it, but still. Sad to say that happened to us way too much. Oh man all that food sounds so good and the activities make me jealous. But I'm glad it was a successful vacation, after all.
Post a Comment