Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving #1

We had my parents, the Wu clan and the Readings all join us for Thanksgiving this year. We were so happy to have family around for this holiday!

Thanksgiving Morning we couldn't find a good football game to join. Kind of sad, first time in forever we havent played football that morning. Instead the guys took advantage of the good weather and went Disc Golfing. 

The kids watched Grandma's Ipad while well all chipped in and made dinner. It was more like Lunch since we usually eat at about 1:30 or so. 

Emma had her Thanksgiving feast early... haha

The Spread

The little ladies took naps BEFORE they had their turkey! What's with that! 

Contrary to her size, this little miss can POUND down her food. She really liked it too!

Matt and Ty just starting to dig in. (Check out the Olive bowl that close to Matt.... I bet he didn't like that one bit!)

Sierra and Will

Jason

Preston, Suzanne, Dad and Mom. Can you tell we all enjoyed our food? Happy moods... 

I wasn't in any of the pictures so I passed the camera off to Suzanne. Matt and Ty both decided to be grumpy and Jason snuck in there too. My mom looks lovely though!

 THERE's Kristin and Elena! 

Thanksgiving tradition, going BOWLING!
Will, Elena and Dad

Matt, Ty and May

Zan and McKinley

Matt bowled a TURKEY on Turkey Day!

Sierra and Jason, looking pretty excited.

Suzanne and McKinley

Ty was super thrilled to get his own bowling shoes! 

Doesn't look like my mom was too thrilled with that one...

Preston got a strike!

There's little Em, sleeping as usual. 

I asked Matt to get a picture of me, I actually got a strike that time. I showed the picture to Matt, he said he didn't claim to be a good photographer. 

If we hold still he can take a better picture. 

Maylee and Elena became good buddies this trip. They even held hands walking around. It was SO cute I was bummed to not get a better picture of the two. 

For the record Matt beat everyone... I think he got a 176. It's the best score I can ever remember him getting, Preston came in a close second... I came in... oh, last I think. Ty even beat me! 

Stay tuned for Part 2! 

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! Glad you had so much family there!