Go ahead and push play on both the song below and the slide show. The slide show however is MUCH LONGER then the song. I just pulled in every single picture i had of the two of them. My two boys are peas in a pod and this song just says exactly what I think. If we're lucky Ty will be Anything like his Daddy. The end of the song just kills me. Sounds just like Ty's sweet little voice.
4 comments:
I liked it! Had to stop the slide show for one of those pictures. Saw a pretty good looking pregnant women in the background. Sure enough, it was Kelly! Phew. Good thing it was, cause that statement would be kinda awkward :) Anyways, nice job!
So sweet! And they've got many more years of pics together!
Loved it! Can't wait to see the little man and little lady tonight!
Aww! That was so cute :)
Post a Comment