Matt, Mickie, Ty, Maylee, Emma and Grace
I always liked the elf dancing. Remeber when we tried to make dad dance. It took like and hour and it never worked...
Yeah, I just tried to put Jason, Baylee, and Sierra on it, and it wouldn't let me. Darn! But it was funny.
The best part was thinking that you actually dance like that sometimes.
love that one, I wondered if it would be available again this year! Thanks:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I always liked the elf dancing. Remeber when we tried to make dad dance. It took like and hour and it never worked...
Yeah, I just tried to put Jason, Baylee, and Sierra on it, and it wouldn't let me. Darn! But it was funny.
The best part was thinking that you actually dance like that sometimes.
love that one, I wondered if it would be available again this year! Thanks:)
Post a Comment