
This weekend was carving pumpkins time! Will, Kristin, Suzanne, Nate, Matt (kind of) and myself all carved pumpkins. It was great!
Ohh wait to back up... Kristin took Will out for night on Friday and dropped Jason off at my work for Matt and I to babysit. He is a good little boy except for when he wakes up at 6 a.m. Matt and I left him in his crib until it was 7 a.m. at that point neither of us could sleep any longer so what is the point. Needless to say Jason was a crabby boy until his nap at 2. We went Frisbee golfing in the morning on Saturday, Matt and Will caught the tail end of the "BYU frisbee golf club" and a few of those guys played with Will and Matt. It took forever, it didn't bother me BUT the second throws on each hole were getting annoying.Later that day we all carved our pumpkins. Here are the pictures Kristin took.
Matt doesn't have much interest in carving so
I cut it open and gutted it and this is what he did...
This is what Matt was doing while all of us were carving watching football.
Here is Suzanne's and her usual silly face pumpkin.
Some of you may not know the song but there is a song they play on the radio around this time called "Pumpkin Head Harvey" Its a great little kid song that is where I got the inspiration of carving my dad (Harvey) on my pumpkin this year. 

Dang that is one good lookin Pumpkin Head Harvey!
After carving pumpkins we went to see "Stardust" again I really like that movie. Probably one I'll actually buy! Sunday we got home and I had a call from my teacher for my girls and she couldn't teach! Yikes so I had an hour to put together a lesson. It was so easy though it was on personal health. Eating right and exercise. What a cinch! So that was no problem. Anyways that's all that happened.... Hope everyone is ready for Halloween! Suzanne and I are going to be the coolest! (really not but we will be pretty cool)
8 comments:
What great pumpkins we carved... Well most of us, haha.
Thanks for watching Jason. We owe you one.
We owe you ONE? That's an understatment!
Nice job on the pumpkins! Nice job getting your's done quick, Matt, to watch football. Braden missed carving last night, I guess they had to go somewhere else.
Wow! Pumpkin Head Harvey?? Nice! But I didn't get to see Nate, Will, or kristin's close up.
Maybe Colton will finally post the pictures of our here on his blog, they were all pretty sweet.
Yes, Big Thank You! We can't wait to babysit your future kid.
Love the pumpkins! Your Uncle Eric was a lot like Matt until he had boys. (Of course Jason waking up at 6am probably was birth control for a while.) ;) There is HOPE though... :) You teaching about health-uh yeah-no brainer! :)
THat pumpkin kills me. Michael always does all the gutting for me. I hate to do that stuff.
I have to admit, Jeremy and I aren't huge into carving pumpkins either. This is the first year we've done it together and uh, ya. Our poor kids.
The pumpkin head Harvey is awesome!
And that picture of you three up top looks awesome. You're all so beautiful!!!
I love Harvey's head.
Great job Mickie! I like Matt's thumbs up. LOL Watching football...you mean he wasn't watching the RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!??
Post a Comment