Second I would like to mention another co-worker of mine Whitney. She was all sorts of perplexed on how to curl her hair so it would stay curled. She saw my curls one day and asked me how to do it.
I showed her and the next day she showed up to work with loverly curls that stayed in all day. Just call me,... Hairdini!
I showed her and the next day she showed up to work with loverly curls that stayed in all day. Just call me,... Hairdini! Third I made Pizza for dinner last night with Cinnamon rolls and cheese rolls. It wasn't too shabby. All I did was make those Rhodes freezer rolls and took them out about 3 minutes before they were done put a tiny bit of butter on them then sprinkled cheese on one half then Cinnamon sugar on the other half. Look at me I am nesting!
Fourth I got to watch Pride and Prejudice last night while I cooked and did laundry... ahhh I love that movie it's so wonderful!
Lastly, I have a big meeting today with all the owners of our company and all the owners of Garbett Homes. The builder that built the house Matt and I bought. I have been working with these people for 2 years now and haven't meet most of the people I talk to on the phone everyday. This should be interesting, wish me luck!
OHH and P.S. this is Jim one of the owners of Meridian he is a lawyer and in all the years working for Meridian this is claimed to be the first time he has ever worn shorts to work. Just thought I would share :)
11 comments:
That seemed like a very upbeat Tuesday entry. Hope you're having a great week.
Mick, you are too cute! I love hearing about hair, nesting, and co-workers. :)
Mickie didn't you know that you are my Hairdini! How sad my little sister has better fasion since then I do.
Glad you made it to the hospotle alive!! What would Suzanne do with out her "not" twin.
That's it I'm going to rent Pride and Prejudice today. You are too cute. You are nesting? That's a great sign or hint Mick. That means you must be --- YES!
No! :)
The shorts picture is hilarious. So I guess if the terrorists attack it will probably be for religious reasons because honestly why else would they. Good to know there are volunteers :)
Cool, you got to be the dummy they do CPR with?
Yes, my hair has been lacking the master's touch these days.
Hummm...I'm not sure the "pizza" sounds really good to me. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Good Luck in the big meeting...remember to smile! And dad has never worn shorts to work either.
Is that Whitney?? She looks so GOOD!!! You will have to tell her I say hi! Looks like Meridian is still going strong! HOpe everything is great!!
That was such a spastic post. Loved it. So what's the trick with the curls?
Yeah Claudia, what's the curl trick?
LOL I can tell Uncle Steve is hoping for another grandchild soon!
Ya I want to know, what the trick with the hair curling?
P.S. I'm jealous, you always get comments on every post, I'm lucky if I get 1 on every other post!
Post a Comment