Monday, October 22, 2007

Its that weekend time again!

We had a great weekend! Although I cant really remember what we did on Friday night. I think we just hung out. Kristin Suzanne and I went to the store to go buy apples to make Carmel Apples and I think that's about it. We probably played games and watched movies as usual.

Saturday was a bad weather day. We went over to Maceys to pick up our Pumpkins, what a selection! Also they all looked like good pumpkins so they were easy to pick. PLUS at 9 cents a pound who can beat that price! This was the score at the beginning of the football game an interception and touchdown within seconds of the game starting.This is my cousin Caleb he is on the ground crew, so we gave him a twin sandwich! As you can see in the progression of pictures, the weather got really bad at the football game from the beginning, to there in the 4Th quarter of the football game. Kristin and Will left just before the BLIZZARD, when I say blizzard I mean blizzard too look how big those snowflakes are! But of course the Cougars won :) and later that night we all watched Transformers and ate our HARD AS ROCK Carmel apples. I love Transformers! Kristin and I discovered that we melted the Carmel too long so it got really hard on the outside of the apple. At one point Matt was biting into his apple that had Carmel, white chocolate, and Cinnamon sugar on the outside, after he bit it we heard a crack and Matt say "Is my tooth still there?" We all were laughing so hard because we were all having a really hard time biting the Apples. Ohh and Travis was over pretty much all weekend, anyways he said they were fine. Kristin and I didn't believe him.

Sunday we had regional conference and we were one of the 14 out 107 stakes invited to the conference center to listen to Elder Boyd K Packer and President Gordon B Hinckley speak! They were wonderful! We were only 7 rows away and I cant tell you how amazingly close you feel to the spirit of the lord when you listen to these awesome men speak. I wish I could do that every Sunday!


Bonus Video! Matt was putting on his really warm football socks. Jason had just gotten out of the bath tub and was curious why Matt was pulling his socks up to his thighs so we thought Jason Might want to try them on. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some huge flakes.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe Kristin is so small! I looked like that at 5 months!

Holly said...

I love the video of Jason wearing the socks. CUTE! No cramel apples for me until after the 31st! ;) The yucky weather came our way on Sunday. ;)

Kristin said...

Haha those were great apples ;)

Was that Will who really left that comment? Odd.

Nice video.

Krista & Troy said...

Are you and Suzanne wearing twinny jackets at the game?????!!!!!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Really, Will? 5 months?

They apples looked marvelous though!

Jason is such a fun toy to play with. I hope Sierra lets you play with her too.

Trish Griffee said...

That snow storm was crazy!!! The video of jason is so cute.

Spence Ohana said...

Cute weekend pics! Are you carving your pumpkins? I'm too lazy, got some fake pumpkins. Wow, I don't know if I could sit through a football game like that - I'd freeze my butt off! The video of your nephew is too cute!