Friday, June 14, 2013

Cinema!

It's that time again folks! Here are some lengthy and not super exciting but still worthy to be posted videos for your viewing pleasure! Mostly of the Babe in her journey to learn how to crawl.

She was thinking about crawling so I got the camera, then she stopped all operations and just watched Matt and Maylee. But she's so stinkin' adorable that I had to post the video of her cute little face.


Matt took the kids upstairs to put them to bed... yeah that didn't happen instead they played catch over the stairs then after I turned the camera off they started slinging balls at me, it was an all out boys against girls war! I beat soundly, they had all the ammo AND the high ground.
Emma beginning to Army Crawl.
Full on army crawl. She is a ton faster at her Army Crawl now and right on the cusp of real knee and hand crawling. She does a lot of planking right now, she must have the strongest abs ever.

No comments: