I got the pictures and video of this adventure from Prezanne... They took better pictures and videos so I had to use their Syrup not mine. These were taken Halloween weekend.
We went to the bizi farms Pumpkin Patch! It was a blast!
We started off at the Pumpkin Launch, Matt and Preston had a great time... I was just focusing on not hurting myself while doing it.
Ty and Maylee weren't sure of it at first, then Ty got into it.
AWE SO CLOSE!
Then we went through the corn maze which turned out to be extremely muddy and was the first time we found out that Ty knew what the word Stinky was and how to use it. He kept saying Stinky but we thought he was saying sticky, because it was muddy. But finally he pinched his nose and said STINKY while waving his other hand in front of his pinched nose. We all about died laughing at him because yes, it was a little smelly in there too.
Then we went over for the Fresh Cider tasting. It was SOOO good.
I guess Preston didn't like the Fresh Cider... haha
Then we went to pet the various animals. Ty loved it, even after being horned by a goat... what a brave kid. (my child, not the goat har har)
Napping Piglets
Chickens! Matt and I keep wondering when Ty will make the connection that the Chicken he likes to eat is an animal that he likes to look at too.
5'4"? I'll take it... but I think that I'll be shorter next fall whenever they realize they set that thing up about 2 inches too high.
We walked through a hay bale maze then got our Hot Chocolate and Spiced Apple Cider... which we didn't really need since it turned out to be a lovely day.
Ty chased Matt around the maze.
Ty driving his very first Tractor!
Then we went on the Hay ride to go get our pumpkins.
Had to get one of the photographers too...
We all picked out little pumpkins to bring home and carve that night.
Ty got to ride with the pumpkins in the wheel barrow.
We took the Hay ride back and Ty had had too much fun so we had to go before he lost it, plus it was way passed naptime.
It was REALLY fun to go to that Pumpkin Patch... we may make it a yearly tradition.















3 comments:
wow that's one awesome pumpkin patch - so many fun things to do! Looks like y'all had a great day!
What a fun place!
What a great trip. I wish that we could have come.
Post a Comment