Matt, Mickie, Ty, Maylee, Emma and Grace
He's so stinkin cute.
Well, it appears the link between TV and obesity will never apply in the future for Ty.
Wow! Frank is a five lap scare. That's pretty scary! I think it's funny that he does it when he's very excited too. Last time I visited and came through the door I only got a three lap excitement. hahaha!
I just read Will's comment...bahahaha!
LOVE IT, Will! TyTy is too cute. :o)
There's lots of energy there for sure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's so stinkin cute.
Well, it appears the link between TV and obesity will never apply in the future for Ty.
Wow! Frank is a five lap scare. That's pretty scary!
I think it's funny that he does it when he's very excited too. Last time I visited and came through the door I only got a three lap excitement. hahaha!
I just read Will's comment...bahahaha!
LOVE IT, Will! TyTy is too cute. :o)
There's lots of energy there for sure.
Post a Comment