Monday, April 18, 2011

Ty's Day

I showed Maylee my favorite show, The Cat in the Hat. I am not sure if she likes it much because she fell asleep, but it's my favorite!
I give my little sister a ton of hugs and kisses. She likes it. When she is sad I giver her a pacifier, sometimes she likes it, mostly she just spits it out though.
I help my mom by being the best sous chef. I personally taste each ingredient she uses and give it my stamp of approval. I help her measure and stir too. I really like when we make cookies. Boy do I LOVE chocolate! Oh and I asked to put her apron on to make sure I didn't get TOO messy.
Safety First! I always make sure my mom uses the proper tools when baking. I bring her her hot pads all the time and make sure to stay away from the hot oven when it is open so I don't get burned. I also help her keep track of time and let her know when the timer goes off.
I thought the end result of our baking was pretty tasty. I really liked the melted chocolate chips so I poked my finger right in there and licked off the chocolate. MmmmMMMmmmm
After we finished baking I made sure to play with my sister for a while, she was getting tummy time while I showed her how to play with trains. She started crying so after about 15 minutes I decided to try and make her happy. She likes me a lot and I am good at taking care of her.

Oh and I ALWAYS make sure the right person is taking care of Maylee. If someone I don't know (or like) takes her I make sure my Mom or Dad knows it and I try to go get her back. She needs my protection as her older brother and I gladly give it.  

5 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Cat in the Hat is my boys' favorite show too! Cute post. We have that train set also. He is such a cute kid.

Spence Ohana said...

When Madeline was 2 I think she watched the Cat in the Hat about 300 times. :)

Ty is going to be such a great BIG BRO to his sissy.

Kristin said...

Love the apron! Ty you are a cute one, even if you don't like me sometimes :)

Kay said...

We shall see if I can hold Maylee again when I come. I'm sure by the end of the visit, he will be my friend again.

Hey Laycee even hugged Grandpa all the time this weekend, so it could happen.

And I will be ready to Go, Go, Go and an adventure!

Michaela said...

So cute! Especially Ty's apron. That's so great that he's so sweet and loving with her! What a good big brother!